Blaze at house in Church Street, Margate sparks drama
PUBLISHED: 08:53 28 July 2017
Crews were called just before 7pm last night
Fire crews had to tackle a blaze in a house in Margate last night (Thursday).
Crews were called to a two-storey house in Church Street just before 7pm.
Teams wearing specialist breathing apparatus extinguished the flames and cleared smoke from the premises.
They left the scene by 7.20pm.
There were no reported injuries and an investigation into the blaze is now under way.