December 13 2013 Latest news:
This website is provided by Archant Community Media Limited, registered in England company number 19300, whose registered office address is Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich, Norfolk NR1 1RE and whose VAT number is 711518562.
These terms and conditions apply to all users of this website. If you do not accept these terms then you should immediately stop using this website. your use of the website confirms your acceptance of these terms. we will not be liable to you for any interruption or delay that you experience in accessing the website, whatever the cause.
No metatags, hyperlinks or other forms of linkage whatsoever to any other website may be imposed on the website unless express prior permission has been given. Access to particular areas of the website may be subject to additional terms to which you confirm your acceptance of by entering the particular areas. If you do not accept those terms then you should immediately stop using those pages.
Archant does not warrant that functions contained in the website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the content or the server(s) are available free of viruses or bugs.
This website is made available on the basis that there are excluded, to the extent permitted by law, any terms implied by statute or otherwise and all liability for any loss or damage however it arises out of the use of this website or reliance on its content.
VERSION DATE: December 2011
We reserve the right to make changes to any part of the website. It may therefore be necessary to change these Terms and Conditions. If we do change the Terms and Conditions, we will update the date above. If you use any of the website after we have published such changes, you will be agreeing to be bound to those changes. If you do not agree to be bound by the changes then you should immediately stop using the website.
"Archant Group" “Archant” means Archant Limited, whose registered office is at Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich NR1 1RE, and any subsidiary from time to time of Archant Limited also referred to as "We", "Us" and "Our". Subsidiary has the meaning given in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
"Websites" means the websites and wap sites (including their constituent pages) with their home pages published by Archant Limited; and any other website, wap site or web address owned or operated by a member of the Archant Group as may link to these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
“Contributions” any unsolicited material, including (but not limited to) verbal, e-mail, video, letters, texts, digital photographs or other images.
Your use of this website, these terms and conditions and any matters arising are subject to the laws of England. Any dispute is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England. Save as specifically provided otherwise. This website is targeted only at, and goods and services are only available to, UK residents.
All material on this website is protected by copyright. you may only copy, download and reproduce it for your own personal use. you must not use it for reproduction on any other website, or in any way for commercial purposes or gain not listed below (where a separate licence is required) unless you first obtain Our written consent.
The following systematic creation and/or use of links to this website require a separate licence:
Any such use of this website is prohibited without an appropriate licence.
Please contact the NLA (www.nla.co.uk) or the Assistant Company Secretary at Archant Limited, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich NR1 1RE 01603 772802 for further details.
Where any part of the website requires that you register in order to use it, you are obliged to provide accurate and complete registration information. It is your responsibility to update and maintain any changes to that information (including your e-mail address) by altering your details as appropriate.
Registration is at your own risk and we will not be liable for any unauthorised transactions made using your user name, pin number or password.
By submitting any material to Archant, you automatically grant Archant the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. you acknowledge:
You further agree that by submitting any material to Us, you also waive all your moral rights in such materials and agree not to contribute any material:
We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting material in breach of this clause.
Use of the website is entirely at your risk. we do not accept any liability or responsibility for any third party material appearing on the website or for the nature or content of such material: we do not control such material nor do we examine or edit postings prior to their appearance on the website. For the avoidance of doubt, to the fullest extent permissible by law, we are not liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of your viewing material on the website or your use of the website (save for death or personal injury if caused by Our negligence).
We reserve the right (but do not assume the obligation) without notice to remove any material which we in Our sole discretion deem to be harmful, offensive or otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions and/or to terminate the registration of any person who we in Our sole discretion deem in breach of these terms and conditions. This is without prejudice to any of Our rights at law all of which are specifically reserved.
By Accessing or Posting any information you confirm you have read and agreed to the above terms and conditions.
1. Advertisements will be accepted only on the express condition that the advertiser warrants that the advertisement does not in any way contravene any existing legislation and in particular the Trade and Description Act 1968 and the Consumer Credit Act 1974.
2. It is the responsibility of all advertisers to ensure that all advertising meets all forms of government legislation and Archant (the “media owner”) takes no responsibility for liability in errors and omissions to the content of our media.
3. All rates quoted are subject to VAT at the rate currently in force at the time the advertisement appears.
4. All rates within the annual advertising agreement will be rate protected for 12 months from the first date of publication under the signed agreement.
5. Any unsuitable material posted on any website belonging to Archant by the advertiser or any associated third party will be removed or refused. All passwords and security supplied to the advertiser by Archant in relation to the use of the posting of material via the media owner’s online administration tool will be the responsibility of the advertiser. The advertiser indemnifies Archant against any damages as a result of misuse of these privileges by either the advertiser or any third party given password privileges by the advertiser.
6. Archant reserves the right to change passwords intermittently to ensure the overall and ongoing security of its websites within the public domain.
7. Copyright and licenses for voice-over/music/photography or film for advertising promotions or otherwise within the various forms of media in print, online and moving film owned by Archant must have been sought, verified or paid for by the advertiser where applicable. Approval or permissions must have been given by any potential beneficial owner voice-over or music. The advertiser must be able to verify any statements or claims (promotional or otherwise) in relation to their products/services promoted within any of the media offerings belonging to Archant.
8. Where shrinkage of an advertisement occurs for whatever reason, the advertisement will be charged to the nearest full centimetre where it relates to the media owner’s printed publications. This will NOT apply to full-page advertisements, which remain full pages even after shrinkage.
9. Archant reserves the right to omit or refuse any advertisement/commercial/web content without notice or explanation. In these terms the word “advertiser” shall be construed to include any person or organisation placing an advertisement on behalf of another.
10. A guarantee of insertion cannot be given and the media owners shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by any error inaccuracy within your marketing content. In no case shall the total liability of the media owner for any error or omission exceed the price charged by the media owners for that advertising.
11. No liability is accepted for any loss or damage alleged to have arisen through delay in forwarding replies to Box numbers, however caused, nor for the loss or damage to any artwork supplied.
12. Claims for any error or inaccuracy in your media messages with Archant must be made in writing to the accounts department within 10 days of publishing.
13. Archant accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions made on their websites by the advertiser.
14. Archant has the right to cancel the advertiser’s annual membership without notice should the advertiser deliberately publish out of date material or content on any of the media owner’s online digital platforms. Archant will seek to recover, in full, all outstanding invoices in relation to the signed annual membership as a result of the advertiser’s negligence in this regard and reserves the right to claim damages for any potential vexatious action via the advertiser.
15. Advertisers are requested to check their advertisements after the first insertion. The media owner will not be responsible for any errors on subsequent insertions, which have not been advised to them in writing.
16. A minimum of one month’s notice must be given in writing for any cancellation of the signed annual advertiser’s agreement. Upon cancellation, all discounts from Archant’s standard effective media advertising rate card (Oct 2009 – Sept 2010) will be recalculated and adjusted accordingly in line with Archant’s standard media rate card (effective Oct 2009 – Sept 2010) and will reflect the revised length of commitment denoted by the advertiser’s written cancellation. Any surcharges, refunds or costs in relation to the production of the advertiser’s TV commercial for the commitment set out within the advertiser’s agreement will be met in full by the advertiser as per Archant’s standard media advertising rate card (Oct 2009 – Sept 2010). Discounts will be reapplied and any refunds or surcharges will be paid by either party within 30 days of the advertiser’s written cancellation. Any other advertising placed must give a minimum of seven days’ written notice and any discounts given for series bookings will be forfeited by the advertiser upon cancellation.
17. Seasonal contracts, your Professional classified advertisements or any uplift advertising within the annual contract with the advertiser will be invoiced in full – at rate card – on receipt of any written cancellation of this contract within the 12-months.
18. All uplift advertisements must be booked in at least three months in advance of publication and will be subject to availability. All dates booked will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
19. The advertiser must agree to the date and time of filming of any online TV advertising commercial supplied by Archant within the advertiser’s agreement, (Platinum, Gold, Silver standard of commercial). Should, for any reason, the advertiser not be available at the agreed time without giving sufficient notice (at least 48 hours), Archant reserves the right to charge for any further TV production at its standard published hourly rate should the advertiser still wish to use Archant’s production services to complete its TV commercial or photographic imagery included in the advertiser’s agreement. The advertiser will approve and accept that there are only two choices of voice-over and music offered by Archant. Should an advertiser wish to use other voice-overs or non-copyright free music it is the responsibility of the advertiser to pay the PRS rights should they be required to do so. Any changes to or failure to approve the TV production by the deadlines agreed between both parties will result in Archant being given permission by the advertiser to replace the TV commercial with pictures or stills from a choice of photography supplied by the media owner until the advertiser can supply a TV commercial produced at their own cost and risk outside of this agreement. The advertiser also accepts and agrees that this action would not reduce the value or cost of their membership. Any cost of changes required to the TV commercial throughout the advertiser’s agreement will be borne by the advertiser outside of this agreement.
20. Each advertiser accepts that their ranking and position within Archant’s search engine will be equal to those within their category (Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze, etc) other than they will be ranked based on the search engine criteria of optimisation within their level (Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze).
21. Any delivery claims made by the advertiser or discount vouchers published within the print or online media of Archant and any action as a result of the public or otherwise is the sole responsibility of the advertiser. Any claims resulting from this via Archant must be met by the advertiser.
22. a. All credit accounts due for payment shall be notified to the Advertiser by the 30th day following the date of the invoice, time to be of the essence. All sums due to Archant or RBS Factoring shall be paid in full, and the Advertiser shall have no right of set off in any circumstances. b. In the event that payment is not received by Archant or RBS Factoring by the due date, the media owner shall be entitled to suspend all further advertising until payment is received and/or repudiate the contract and make any surcharges for breaking the contract. c. In the event that payment is not received by Archant by the due date, the media owner reserves the right to charge interest on all overdue balances calculated on a daily basis at the rate of two per cent above the minimum lending rate of National Westminster Bank Plc from time to time in force. d.Not withstanding anything in these terms and conditions or implied to the contrary, in the event of the Advertiser ceasing to use the services of Archant (for whatever reason), the whole amount of monies due from the Advertiser to the date of cessation shall fall due for immediate payment. e. The Advertiser will be liable for all costs incurred by Archant in the recovery of debts not paid by the due date. f. Payment may be made by cheque, credit transfer, direct debit, cash and any major credit card.
23. Any discount which Archant may have agreed with the Advertiser shall be forfeited in the event of failure by the Advertiser to complete the contract or to meet the above credit terms.
24. Advertising Agency commission will be allowed to those advertisers recognised by the Newspaper Society, but shall not exceed ten per cent and will be subject to the terms of that recognition. This commission will not be allowed if the Advertising Agency fails to meet the terms.
25. All private advertisements and certain categories as laid down by Archant must be prepaid.
26. The Advertiser agrees to indemnify Archant in respect of all costs, damages or other charges falling upon the media owners or any ofthe companies within the Archant Group as the result of legal action or threatened legal action or threatened legal arising from the publication of any advertisement or advertising promotion.
27. An order for an advertisement shall amount to acceptance of these terms and conditions, and any condition placed on an order by an Advertiser shall be null and void in so far as it conflicts with them.
28. Copyright in advertisements produced wholly or partially by the media owners belong to Archant. Advertisers may not reproduce such advertisements without the media owner’s written consent. All terms and conditions stated above are in place to protect the advertiser, the media owner and the communities they serve within the public domain as well as the beneficial rights of individuals and organisations. Archant will endeavour to always act reasonably in applying its terms and conditions
Nothing in these conditions shall exclude or limit Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence, for Our fraud or otherwise to the extent it would be illegal to do so.
These Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notices (as defined below) are the Competition Term ("Terms"), together to be defined as the "Competition", unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms.
The Competition(s) is organised and operated by Archant
Terms specific to each Competition are displayed in a notice on the bottom of all competitions, website web page posting for such Competition (the "Competition Notice") and are incorporated herein. In the event of discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the Competition Notice, the Competition Notice shall prevail.
To qualify to enter the Competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom.
Employees of Archant or any company involved in the Competition or, if relevant, any advertising agencies connected with the competition are not eligible to enter the Competition.
Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific Competition, e.g. a valid passport, visas and/or driver's licence. Provision of such documents will be required if the Competition prize includes travel outside the United Kingdom and/or car hire.
By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
We assume that by entering the Competition (and you warrant that) either you have legal capacity to enter the Competition and agree to the Terms (i.e. that you are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are entitled to be legally bound in contract) or your parents have consented to your entry of the Competition and use of these Terms.
We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if we have reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has significantly breached any of these terms and conditions.
In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, in our sole discretion we may decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Terms.
By signing the Agreement, you confirm and warrant that, to the best of your knowledge, you have no medical condition that could be adversely affected by any of the events or activities planned or reasonably expected to be involved in the Competition.
you must take all reasonable steps to ensure your own health and safety. Any behaviour or act or conduct by you (including without limitation any abusive behaviour, physical or psychological).which Archant considers to pose any medical, security or safety risk may lead to your immediate disqualification.
Only one entry per person per Competition is allowed. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be void.
Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
There is no purchase requirement to enter a Competition.
Source material used by Archant question compilers shall be taken as correct.
Entrants should note that unless stated otherwise by us, we do not accept responsibility for the return of any Competition entries, including those consisting of artistic or other material, and may dispose of entries at our discretion.
Prize winners will be chosen at random unless specified otherwise in the Competition Notice, from all qualifying entries within 28 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice. Tiebreakers, disputes, conflicts, questions or concerns will be managed by a member of our staff and, if required by law, by an independent adjudicator. In all matters, the decision(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Prize winners will be notified
Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. we reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to request a proof of identity in the form of your passport, driving licence and a utility bill bearing your address.
Prizes are awarded at our discretion and prizes may be withheld in the event of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
Where a prize may not be appropriate for a younger contestant, the minimum age for entry will be stated in the Competition Notice and must be observed. we reserve the right to request written proof of age of any winner.
All prizes will be presented to winners via the UK mail service, unless otherwise noted. Archant does not accept any liability or claims for prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or otherwise not validly received by you.
We will not be responsible for replacing a prize if a concert or ticketed event has been awarded as a prize and the concert or event is cancelled or postponed.
Prizes must be taken in accordance with the dates and destinations and number of passengers specified by Archant There will be no cash alternative. There will be no alternative destination.
Holidays are non-transferable. Holidays are subject to availability. you must hold a valid UK passport with at least 6 months' further duration (or competition entry will be invalid).
Holidays are not available to persons under the age of 18 without the express prior written permission of Archant.
You must comply with the terms and conditions of the airline and other transportation and venues involved in the Competition or the Prize. In particular, you shall comply with all health and safety guidelines and instructions and all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
You are not entitled nor authorised in any way to commit Archant to any contract, expense or cost entered into or incurred without its advance written acceptance of the same. No variation of these Terms is effective unless approved by an authorized representative of Archant in writing.
Passport control and in-country authorities will reserve the right to refuse entry. If you are refused passage and or entry/exit to or from the country being visited, any additional costs incurred will be your sole responsibility.
Any flights, other transport, airport details, accommodation or other aspects of the Prize, dates and times quoted by Archant or its agents are for guidance only and are subject to change without notice with no liability arising. you must have sufficient financial resources to meet any financial commitment which they may incur in connection with the Prize beyond those included in the Prize itself.
The winner agrees to accept all blackout dates, space availability, requirements etc established by our prize partner(s).
You must comply with and are responsible for attending to any inoculation and health regulations required for your destination.
Premium Rate Competitions
The following terms and conditions will govern the competitions using Premium Rate SMS and are in addition to the all other websites terms and conditions and any specific conditions stipulated on the competition page of the website or newspaper.
Competitions are open to UK residents only.
Archant (or the relevant distributor or operator of the mobile service) will always notify You of the charges for entering a premium rate competition. For example, when entering a competition, the newspaper or website on which the competition was featured will inform You of the price for entry. Please note that Your network operator may also charge an additional standard messaging fee for any SMS sent or received by You. You should consult Your network operator for further details of these standard costs.
Charges for entering a competition will be deducted from Your available credit time if You are a pre-pay customer or will appear on Your monthly statement if You are a pay monthly customer.
Entries received the closing date of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition but may still be charged.
You must obtain the permission of the person paying the bill for the relevant mobile device.
There is no email or postal entry for premium rate competitions.
Entries on behalf of another person are void and will not be counted but may still be charged.
You must comply with any directions given to you by Us but not limited to any and all relevant laws, rules and regulations, and where applicable, compliance with the Ofcom Broadcasting Code and PhonePayPlus Code of Practice.
You will be deemed to have accepted all Terms and Conditions and to agree to be bound by them by entering a competition.
By entering the Competition You agree that Archant may contact You by email, post or SMS with offers that may be of interest. You will not be charged for receiving these messages and You may opt out anytime by texting STOP to the originating number.
Archant is not liable in any way for any costs, expenses, damages, liability or injury arising out of or in any way connected with the competition or prizes other than those costs and expenses specifically provided for in the prize (if any).
We cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
There is no fee payable to you in respect of your involvement in the Competition.
The Terms (unless otherwise expressly confirmed in writing by Archant) supersede all prior representations, agreements, negotiations or understandings (whether oral or in writing).
Except as specifically set out herein, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are excluded. For the avoidance of doubt, no information of any nature about the Competition or the Prize or any of these Terms should be relied upon unless confirmed in writing by Archant.
The invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability of the whole or part of a Term or Condition does not affect or impair the continuation in force of the remainder of the Terms.
In the event that any provision of these terms are held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable it shall be severed from the remaining provisions of these Terms which shall continue in full force and effect.
These Terms are not intended to nor shall create any rights, entitlements, claims or benefits enforceable by any person that is not a party to them. Accordingly no person shall derive any benefit or have any right, entitlement or claim in relation to this Agreement by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
We are not responsible for any technical or other issues that may arise if you download software from an external third party website (eg. Acrobat Reader) or upgrade your browser software to enhance your usage of the website.
This website provides links to other websites. These links are for your convenience only and do not signify that we endorse or undertake any responsibility for the content of or any transactions that you enter into relating to those linked sites. Use of third party websites is entirely at your own risk.
The website and/or the services contain content owned by Archant.
The Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws.
Archant owns and retains all rights in the Content and the website and the Services. Archant hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable licence to reproduce and display the Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal, non-commercial use in connection with viewing the website and using the Services.
The website and the Services contain content owned by Users and other licensors (“Third Party Content”).
Except for Content posted by you, you may not, unless specifically authorised by Archant in writing, copy, modify, translate, publish, reproduce, commercially exploit, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any content appearing on or through the website or the Services.
You may retrieve and display content from the website or the Services on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper, photocopy and store such pages in electronic form on disc (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your personal non-commercial use.
Archant is committed to respecting your privacy. This statement sets out how Archant Group websites comply with European Community data protection requirements. we are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998.
This privacy statement applies to this website only – it does not cover other websites to which we may provide links, or to Archant websites other than those operated by Archant Group.
Yes. you can visit the website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
we collect the personal data that you volunteer on forms you submit to us (for example in registering for membership services), and in emails you send to Us.
Where you can Order products, we will collect your name, contact and billing information, transaction and credit card information.
If You choose to register via a social network on our registration page (“Social Network Registration”), You acknowledge and consent for Your data held by the Social Network site (subject to the social network's terms and conditions) to be processed and shared via a third party whom may be based outside of the European Economic Area and for such data to be processed by Us. The only data obtained during the Social Network Registration is Your name and email address.
we require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. we will also use it to send you the information you have requested – for example details of houses for sale and jobs which match your requirements.
We may contact you for market research purposes or to give you information about new features on the website. you will only be contacted if you have given us authority to do so.
we will ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties except insofar as you have consented to such disclosure or we are required to do so by law.
your personal data may be disclosed to other companies within the Archant Group.
you may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information, please write to Matthew Eastaugh, Data Protection, Archant Limited, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich, Norfolk NR1 1RE, or email email@example.com. A £10 fee is payable for all requests made under the Data Protection Act.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect, please write or e-mail us to the above address. we will correct any information which was found to be incorrect within 28 days and without charge.
If you have agreed to the disclosure of personal information and to receiving marketing and promotional information, but no longer wish to do so, then please contact us at 01603 772645.
If you are unhappy with Our response, you can ask the Information Commissioner to assess whether the requirements of the Data Protection Act have been met.
Write to The Information Commissioner at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.
we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on-line. All employees who have access to your personal data are contractually obliged to respect your confidentiality. we have put in place technology measures and security policies and procedures to protect personal information from unauthorised access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction or accidental loss.
Yes. A cookie is a piece of text which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. your browser adds that text in a small file. A cookie helps us to analyse web traffic and allows websites to respond to you as an individual. For example cookies are used for membership details on the property, jobs and business sections.
Yes, we use an independent measurement and research company called Adobe Omniture, who gathers non-personal data regarding the visitors to Our website on Our behalf using cookies and code. Both the cookies and the embedded code provide non-personal statistical information about visits to pages on the website, the duration of individual page view, paths taken by visitors through the website, data on visitors' screen settings and other general information. Archant uses this type of information, as with that obtained from other cookies used on the website, to help it improve the services to its users.
From time to time we may provide additional services for you to download. However, the download time may vary considerably between the types of content and you agree that you are wholly liable and responsible for any telephone call and/or other charges incurred in downloading the same.
For the acceptance of advertisements please refer to Acceptance of Advertisements above
Some third party sites which are either embedded into the website or links are provided are sites which are operated by third parties with whom Archant has a commercial association, including but not limited to sites by means of which you can make payment for use of the website or associated services.
If you wish to make any purchases or enter any financial dealings on such website, you will be entering a contract with the relevant third party operator who will ask you to supply information about yourself and on your financial affairs, including your bank or credit card details.
While we select Our trading partners with care, Archant cannot be held liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which you may suffer as a result of your decision to enter any dealings or transactions with, or supply personal information to, a trading partner or any third party.
Please ensure you are aware of whom you are contracting with and the relevant terms and conditions prior to entering into any contract.
A contract for us to supply you with goods or services will only be created when we accept your Order (which we may do in writing, by email or by fulfilling that Order). Goods and services advertised on this website may not actually be available when you place your Order as we reserve the right to withdraw services at any time.
Once we accept your Order we will inform you in writing of the details of your Order, the price of the goods including taxes and delivery costs, arrangements for payment and delivery, and your/Our obligations.
We shall deliver your goods within a maximum of 30 days beginning with the date of the Order. If goods are not available, Archant will inform you and reimburse any sum already paid within 30 days.
You have the right to cancel the contract for whatever reason within seven working days ("cooling off" period) from the date that you receive the goods (or, for services, the date of conclusion of the contract) or from the date the written confirmation is provided if later. This right to cancel does not apply to Excluded Contracts.
Certain contracts are excluded from the right to cancel and you will not automatically have the right to cancel these contracts. For example, contracts for customised goods (e.g. advertisements) or those which deteriorate rapidly (e.g. food and perishable items) and contracts for the supply of video or audio recordings or computer software that is unsealed by you.
If you cancel the contract we will re-imburse you as soon as possible. In any event, Archant will refund you within 30 days of the notice of cancellation, without any charge other than the direct cost of returning the goods.
Where you return the goods by post, you are under a duty to take reasonable care to see that they are received and not damaged in transit.
You agree to indemnify and hold Archant, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, demand, claim or legal proceedings brought or threatened, including expenses of any character suffered or incurred arising out of your use of the website or the Services in violation of this Agreement, and/or arising from your use of or conduct on the website or in use of the Services and/or a breach of this Agreement.